Keep Your Commercial Kitchen Sanitary With a Clean Exhaust
All Cleaned Up Pressure Washing LLC. in Abingdon, Virginia, is the kitchen exhaust cleaning professional to turn to in the Tri-Cities area. We also provide fire suppression system inspections to keep your kitchen safe.
*We Provide Kitchen Hood Fire-Suppression System Inspections.
All Cleaned Up LLC provides exceptional kitchen exhaust cleaning services and inspect your kitchen hood fire suppression system. We are a small business that operates on the values of trust, excellence, and accountability. We are dependable and fully insured.
Our job is to help reduce fire and health risks created by grease and its byproducts, leaving all accessible areas of your kitchen exhaust sparkling clean.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal! We guarantee you will be satisfied with our services. Next day follow up service is provided, when necessary, to ensure quality satisfaction.
All Cleaned Up LLC complies with National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) #96 code requirements as well as all state and local code requirements.
Kitchen hood fire suppression systems are required to be inspected on a semi-annual basis as a minimum requirement of NFPA 17A. We can inspect and service all types of kitchen hood fire suppression systems.
|What are the benefits of a clean kitchen exhaust system?
- Removal of fire hazards – the majority of restaurant fires start in the kitchen, flaming into the kitchen exhaust system. Grease build up in the exhaust system acts as an accelerant to the fire.
- Compliance with NFPA #96 code requirements.
- Compliance with state and local fire and health code requirements.
- Compliance with insurance requirements.
- Improved operations of mechanical systems – keeping your exhaust system operating at it’s best will evacuate smoke, odor, and grease from the building, providing a cleaner, cooler kitchen.
- Increased employee satisfaction.
- Removal of food sources for insects and rodents.
- Improved internal and external appearance.
- Inspection of kitchen hood fire suppression systems.
Who do we serve?
We service any business or entity with a kitchen exhaust system including, but not limited to:
- Convenient Stores
What do we clean?
We provide quality cleaning to all accessible areas of the kitchen exhaust system including, but not limited to:
|We provide quality cleaning for areas outside including, but not limited to:
- Parking lots
- Entrance ways
||Exhaust system cleaning prices vary depending on the size of the exhaust system, the services needed and the time it takes to do a top-notch job. If you want to know what it would cost for us to clean your exhaust system and inspect your kitchen hood fire suppression system, please contact us to arrange your free estimate.
||We offer flexible scheduling for your convenience. We will work with you to determine a date and time that is best for your business.